One of our long-standing clients in the commercial HVAC industry is looking for a Project Consultant to join their team. This role will have you following up with customers that inquired about their service and working with them to devise solutions. These projects can range from simple maintenance work to upgrades, modifications, and even replacements of existing systems. They can be very large in nature, with manufacturers and developers working to design complex systems.
This is a family oriented company with a great culture and a strong commitment to its employees. There are many different paths for career development, such as project sales management, operations, or general management. If you have a strong technical understand of HVAC and the communication skills to walk clients through projects this could be a strong, long-term fit for you.
- 5 years of HVAC experience (ideally sales of retrofit projects or tech-management)
- Strong client-facing skills
- Strong technical understanding of light commercial HVAC
- Degree not necessary
- $55k base salary, plus bonuses; total compensation year one ~ $75k
- Total compensation year two ~$95k
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Car allowance… and a company car after 1 year!
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com