Our client is a well established manufacturer’s representative group, with a deep history serving the Pacific Northwest. Based in Portland, and serving the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Seattle, this company sells into many verticals including mills, refineries, power plants, food production, and even medical facilities. This client has partnered with some of the best manufacturers in their fields to bring their customers the best products and service possible.
This role will have you selling into existing accounts, providing answers to questions, putting together quotes, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The right person for this role will be self-motivated, driven, and hopefully a bit of a gear-head. Since you are selling a wide range of products to so many different industries having a solid mechanical background will be beneficial. You will learn and be supported by a team of established industry pros that manage specific industries. This role has a steady 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule, providing great work/life balance.
- Mechanical Background preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Self-motivated, organized, and dependable
- Base salary $35-40k for the first year
- Total compensation year two $45-50k
- Medical insurance and significant SEP with up to 25% salary bonus
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com