This is a high level enterprise sales role with a small, high-growth organization. In this job you will be the face of the company out in the field, managing the end-to-end sales cycle with large clients. You will need to be skilled at managing complex sales, as the typical deal takes about 6 months to complete. This is a hunting role, focused on carefully assessing market potential of new opportunities and generating a significant portion of your overall pipeline. The job will be heavy on video conferencing, with only 20-25% travel.
This position is open due to the continued growth of the company. They boast a very flat structure, low turnover, and the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. There is significant opportunity for growth here, and you won’t have to cut through layers of bureaucracy to reach your goals.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 5-8+ years software sales experience; ideally in enterprise software
- Must be able to talk fluently with controllers and CFOs
- Finance background is extremely beneficial
- $85k Base salary plus commission; $160k+ total compensation year one
- Year two total compensation $160-$200k
- Rich benefits package: 80% of employee and family for medical benefits plus 401k w/ 4% match
- Expense account
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com