A growing local SaaS company is looking to bring on a new regional sales representative to sell EMR and Practice Management software. You’ll be targeting both large and small clinics through your own prospecting and networking efforts. You won’t have lead generation support, so it is imperative that you are a skilled prospector and hunter. You’ll be responsible for producing high-level presentations that showcase the software. There is some management of the accounts, but the main focus is acquiring new business.
This company is growing fast, so there could be future opportunities in leadership or as part of a strategic account team. They have already received accolades for being one of the best places to work in Oregon.
- 4 to 10 years b2b sales experience
- EMR background, billing service sales, and/or revenue cycle management preferred
- Bachelors degree required; graduate degree is a plus
- Strong start up mentality; flexible with sales processes
- $75k base salary; $110-120k year one on-target earnings
- Year two on target earnings are $110k to $120k
- Medical, dental, and vision, 401k w/ match, 3 weeks vacation
- Cell phone, laptop, allowance
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org