Our client is looking for a marketing associate who is skilled in all aspects of digital marketing and is ready to take on a bigger challenge. They have a great product that is well regarded in their industry, but their marketing efforts are a work in progress. They are already engaged with TV and radio advertisements, in store-POP, and trade shows; but are looking for a digital guru to build new channels and perfect existing ones. There will be plenty of training to get you up to speed on all their current marketing campaigns.
The right person for this job will be a strong communicator; able to work in small teams and collaborate with other departments. This is a growing company, so they are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit focused on growth and comfortable with change. They have a strong culture where everyone is able to provide input and work-life balance is valued.
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, SEM, analytics, and digital content strategies
- Basic proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Bachelors degree preferred
- $40k base salary year one
- Full medical benefits covered by company
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org