This is a unique position with a small, established local company. This client has been in business for over 30 years serving Portland’s electrical equipment market. In this job you will call into commercial and industrial clients selling electrical components, both managing an existing book of business and bringing on new accounts. What makes this role unique is they are looking to groom this person into a partner in the business.
The right candidate for this job will be looking for a long-term career position. You will need to be an upstanding employee ready to continually grow, take on new responsibilities, and learn the industry. This is a rare opportunity to be mentored by a team invested in your success and career growth.
- Bachelors Degree required; electrical engineering degree preferred
- 1 to 5 years outside sales experience
- Engineering background is very helpful
- Looking for long term position
- Base salary plus commission; total compensation year one ~$60-80k
- Year two total compensation $80k-100k; top earners go on to make $200k+
- Travel expenses covered
- Plenty of Onsite training and shadowing
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com