A client of ours is looking for a sales engineer to collaborate with existing and prospective clients on their enterprise software suite. This is a young but established company in downtown Portland with a an impressive new leadership team. In this role you will be a primary technical resource for the sales team.
Your place in the sales process is in managing the technology evaluation stage in the sales process. It’s your job to clearly articulate the product positioning and functionality. Through gathering all the necessary information, identifying all technical issues, and implementing solutions, you will help ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout the sale and implementation. The position will be mostly inside, but with some trips to trade shows and events.
- Bachelors Degree required; engineering or technical degree preferred
- 3+ years in technical project management, program management, and/or senior technical support
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High intelligence, positive attitude, and performs well in a team environment
- $60-70k base salary, plus 5% bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits; covering 90% of personal, 75% of family
- Travel expenses covered as needed
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com