Our client in the energy field is seeking a Sales Director to manage the Northwest territory(Oregon, Washington, Idaho). In this job you will be managing a team of 13 outside sales representatives plus one sales operations manager. In addition to managing your existing reps, you will be in charge of the hiring and training of new sales employees. We are looking for someone ready to lead by example, spending time in the field developing reps. Experience with the Challenger Sales Model will be a huge benefit.
This family-run business has a long-standing record of success selling into multiple industries in the northwest. It is important that you are able to hit the ground running; hitting sales metrics and managing a low turnover environment.
- At least two years managing a sales team of 10 or more
- Proven record of sales growth and low team turnover
- Experience with selling complex items and solutions
- Consultative, relationship driven
- Formal coaching training
- $100k base salary plus bonus
- Total compensation year one: $120k+
- Company car and phone
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com