Are you passionate about addressing climate change and making an impact? Our client consults with Fortune 500-1000 companies providing services that range from renewable energy certificates to carbon offsets to collaborations with LEED building professionals. They are in need of a Business Development Associate; someone who can design and deliver compelling value propositions to organizations of all sizes and shapes.
This position will manage complex sales cycles, so strong pipeline management is a must. Beyond managing your sales funnel you will also be working with your fellow sales and marketing associates, developing effective strategies for your market. Strong communication skills are essential both for collaborating with your team and explaining the product suite to potential clients.
• Minimum of 2 years business-to-business experience
• Strong desire to work as a team, yet can work independently as well
• Tenacious prospecting skills
• Unparalleled agility: ability to adapt to changing contexts and business conditions
• Familiarity with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• $50k base salary + competitive commission structure; expect to make $80k+ year one
• Flex PTO
• PPO, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 401k with 2% match
• $500 Health & Wellness Reimbursement
• Great office location – some of the best views you’ll find in Portland
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org