A top national player in direct deposit participation is looking for a new Business Development Manager. This company is growing fast, cornering a unique part of the market, and needs new reps to keep up with demand. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for prospecting, developing leads, and seeing the sales cycle through to the close . A successful candidate will be technology savvy and have strong writing skills. Financial service, banking, or payroll background are a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-5 years business-to-business sales experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- First year base salary of $40k with commissions; total compensation $60k- 80k
- Year two total compensation $80k+
- Medical, dental, and vision after 60 days
- Great company culture
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org