Our client is looking for a International Account Manager to manage and grow their existing international accounts and develop a base of new customers. This company has been in business for 30 years and is a well respected global leader in their field.
Must have direct experience selling to and managing international retail, distributor and on-line retailer accounts. This person will be responsible for growing brand sales with international accounts and will manage the business relationship. This person will also work with a team of professionals who are responsible for supporting the sales team in product development, sales analytics and performance, sourcing and logistics and marketing. This person is expected to live in Eugene, Oregon, be active in the vendor community and identify business development opportunities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong understanding of vendor expectations. The position is supported by an International Account Analysis and Development Associate. You can expect 8 to 10 weeks travel.
- Five or more years of direct international account management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong skills in cooperation, decision-making and problem solving.
- Experience developing budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA is desirable
- Experience in vendor sales
- $80k base salary plus commissions
- $90k year one on target earnings; $110k year two
- Top earners make $140k
- Medical, dental, vision; 401k with match
- Relocation package, if necessary
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org