Our client has over 900 locations, 35,000 employees and $7 Billion in revenue, and is looking to add a Corporate Account Executive, Account Manager. This organization’s broad product offering, commitment to customer service, distribution expertise, and technological excellence bring a distinct competitive advantage to the industry.
We are currently seeking a candidate for a Corporate Account Executive, Account Manager who will grow sales in established, producing local, regional and national accounts as well as establishing new clients.
• Manage and build current portfolio of producing accounts
• Establish relationships with new customers and key company representatives
• Schedule presentations with customers to communicate new and changing product options and reaffirming the complete range of business benefits.
• Conduct quarterly account reviews to provide valuable ROI analysis to your clients
• Minimum 2+ years experience selling complex programs, preferably to “C” level decision makers
• Knowledge or experience of B2B selling models and best practices for sales techniques a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-driven and independent, with continual attention to retention and expansion
• Ability to work virtually, from your home office when not in the field selling
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
• Great Base salary plus commissions: earning potential over $80K year one!
• Excellent income growth in year 2!
• Comprehensive health benefits
• 401k, Vacation and Car Allowance
• Great company with work from home opportunity
To apply send resume to Oregon@westcoastcareers.com