BUSINESSS DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP POSITION
Our client is looking for ESCO Certified sales professionals. This full service contractor is looking for a professional to sell into Municipalities, Universities, Schools, and Hospitals. This is a “Team Captain” role, and you will be expected to lead people and hit your own goals as well.
Established more than 50 years ago, our client advocates collaborative and sustainable solutions and is well known for its mechanical, electrical, data and plumbing.
• Develop and execute a sales plan for identifying projects
• Manage the project development from sales to operations
• Respond to RFPs, RFQs and other requests to engage clients
• Build and maintain relationships with industry leaders, associations and organizations
• Perform managerial functions including hiring, coaching, and separations
• Direct team to ensure successful achievement of business goals
• Coach and develop members of the team and conduct performance reviews
• Act as steward of the culture; communicate and influence policies and procedures
• Work with peers in other business units to share best practices and knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
• Knowledge of building infrastructure, mechanical and electrical systems
• Knowledge of Energy Services Performance Contracting, and Design, Build, Operate and Maintain process
• Ability and willingness to travel regionally
• ESCO certified
• Equivalent of four (4) years college level training in business, engineering, construction, management, or business administration.
• Equivalent of five (5) years of financial solution/consultative sales experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an Energy Services Performance Contract (ESCO) organization, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales and providing oversight to a project implementation team.
• Base Salary Range: 100k+
To apply send resume to Oregon@westcoastcareers.com